Metro C539 - Full Height Insulated Holding and Transport Cabinet, 71"H
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
Keep food at safe temperatures and ensure the integrity of your menu items with the Metro C539 full height insulated holding and transport cabinet. The holding cabinet is made of aluminum construction with a durable polymer exterior to withstand the abuse of a transportation of catering events or the bustle of a busy commercial kitchen. Patented insulated technology retains heat and saves energy while still keeping a cool exterior. The adjustable thermostat is digital to precisely choose temperatures from +80° and +200°. For further control, operators can utilize the control panel which is recessed for their protection. The insulated cabinet holds (17) 18"Wx26"D pans spaced in 11⁄2" increments on universal slides, however the slide spacing is adjustable. Available with solid insulated aluminum or Lexan dutch doors. 120V. 2,000 watts.Main Features
- Full height cabinet with universal slides
- Holds (17) 18"Wx26"D pans, adjustable slide spacing in 11⁄2"Dx71"H overall, 283 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Color:||Blue | Gray | Red|
|Cord & Plug:||7.5 foot cord and NEMA 5-20P Plug|
|Door Type:||Dutch Clear Doors | Dutch Solid Doors|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
|Tray Slide Type:||Universal Wire|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.