Metro 74UP Super Erecta and Quick Release Wire Shelving - 74-5/8"H Post
Versatile Enough to Adapt to Your Changing Needs
This Super Erecta Metro 74UP is a post for quick release wire shelving (post only, complete unit shown in photo). It is 1"Diam. This Metro 74UP, known as wire shelving, has a heavy duty carbon steel construction. It is adjustable in 1" increments. This Metro 74UP is available in three constructions: Use brite zinc for dry environments. Metroseal 3, Metro 74UP posts are ideal for humid areas. Or stainless steel is also great for dry environments too. This Super Erecta Metro 74UP can be used with stem casters to convert into a mobile post. This unit is 745⁄8"H. This Metro 74UP weighs 4 lbs. This model has a fast and secure assembly. Central Restaurant Products offers this Metro 74UP with the warranties below.
This Metro 74UP has these other Great Features
- Durable Construction
- Fast, Secure Assembly: Posts have a double groove visual guide feature every 8', circular grooves at 1' increments and are numbered at 2" intervals. Patented, tapered split sleeve snaps together around each post. Tapered openings in the shelf corners slide over the tapered split sleeves providing a positive lock. Shelf is assembled in minutes without the use of any special tools.
METROSEAL 3: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
STAINLESS STEEL: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ZINC BRITE: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Finish:||Chrome | Coated | Stainless Steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts