Metro 5Q577G3 MetroMax Q Starter Unit, (5) 24"Wx72"D Grid Shelves, (4) 74" Posts
Intermetro 5Q577G3 Offers A Complete Line of Shelving Options for Any Application
The Metro 5Q577G3 is a MetroMax® Q Starter Unit that safely holds all the necessary equipment and supplies at a commercial setup. Designed to reduce the workload of kitchen staff, this shelving set assures quick storage and transportation in restaurants, hotels, and hospitals. The starter unit includes (5) 24" wide shelves and (4) 74" posts for quick and effortless installation. These posts and shelves resist corrosion, rust and have the ability to withstand daily rigors of a commercial kitchen. The four-sided frame with truss at the center ensures maximum strength and stability for a lasting performance. The steel posts and frames are epoxy-coated for protection in humid climate. Each shelf post and mat has a built-in Microban® protection to prevent growth of mold, mildew, bacteria, and fungus.
The sturdy shelves of this starter unit can hold evenly distributed load up to 2000 lbs, making this unit ideal for storage of heavy-duty equipment and tools. The shelves have open grid mats with polymer construction that can be removed and cleaned in dishwasher to save time of the kitchen staff. This open grid design maximizes light penetration and airflow to resist odor, food stains, and debris. The shelves can withstand temperature between -20°F and 125°F for use even in damp environment like walk-in coolers and freezers for maximum efficiency.
The engravings are easy to read for user convenience and easy installation. The 74" posts are fitted using adjustable leveled bolt for stability of rough surfaces. Shelves of this installation unit include a corner release system for easy and quick adjustment without any tools.
Main Features Include:
- Safe storage of equipment and supplies
- (5) shelves and (4) 74" posts included
- Posts and shelves resist corrosion and rust
- Four-sided frame with center truss for strength and stability
- Epoxy-coated steel posts and frames for protection from humidity
- Built-in Microban® protection prevents mold, mildew, and bacteria growth
- Evenly distributed load up to 2000 lbs
- Polymer mats can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Open grid mats maximizes light penetration and airflow
- Shelves can withstand temperature between -20°F and 125°F
- 74" posts are fitted using adjustable leveled bolt
- Shelves with corner release system for easy and quick adjustment
- NSF listed to use in every environment
15 YEAR RUST AND CORROSION WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Finish:||Epoxy Coated Steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts