Metro 5Q557G3 MetroMax iQ Shelving - 48"Wx24"Dx74"H 5 Shelf MetroMax Q Shelving Kit
Promotes Improved Food Safety and Product Organization
MetroMax Q® Starter Unit is a part of MetroMax iQ™ shelving where you can get the best of both worlds. MetroMax i® and MetroMax Q® shelves, posts and accessories are uniquely interchangeable, making it completely customizable storage system to fit your needs and budget. Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection to defend against mold, bacteria and mildew.
Includes four posts and five shelves with removable polymer grids and four shelf wedges per shelf. 4713/16"Wx243/8"Dx743/16"H. 2000 lbs. (for stationary shelving only). 97 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, 20 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST FORMATION AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Construction Material:||Polymer/Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 179|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts