Metro 1242C Regular Erecta Shelving - 42"Wx12"D Shelf
Assembles in Minutes
Shelf uses side uprights instead of posts. Grooves on shelf positions and locks to the uprights. No nuts, bolts or special tools required. Wire shelves can be placed at 5" intervals. Adjustable feet. Chrome finish. 800 lbs. shelf capacity (for stationary shelving only). 42"Wx12"D. 8 lbs.
- Easy to assemble
- Unique design
- Durable Chrome plated finish
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 42 out of 136 in Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 178|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts