Meiko UM+ M-Iclean Series Dishwasher, Undercounter
This Meiko UM+ is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- M-iClean Series Dishwasher
- 23-5/8"W x 23-5/8"D x 33-1/2"H
- high temperature with built-in booster
- fully automatic operation
- 37 racks/hour capacity
- 0.61 gallons/rack
- illuminated door handle
- glass touch-screen display
- M-iClean active wash water filtration
- Auto-Safe temperature control for guaranteed sanitization
- Soft Start fine china and glassware protection
- Aqua Stop leak detection
- double-wall stainless steel construction
- pumped drain and rinse
- standard liquid detergent and rinse aid pumps
- one (1) flat rack and one (1) peg rack included
- 3/4 HP wash pump
- ENERGY STAR
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.