Meiko DV 80.2 Point 2 Series Dishwasher, Door Type
This Meiko DV 80.2 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Point 2 Series Dishwasher
- door type
- high temperature with built-in booster
- approximately 61 racks/hour capacity
- 0.74 gallons/rack
- front-mounted MIKE controller with digital display and service diagnostics
- fully automatic operation
- automatic push-handle cycle start
- Auto-Safe temperature control for guaranteed sanitization
- Soft Start fine china & glassware protection system
- corner or straight-thru
- double wall stainless steel construction
- pumped drain & rinse
- 1 HP wash pump
- ENERGY STAR
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. Is it unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.