Medium Duty Wire Shelving - 24"Wx24"D Shelf
Multiple Sizes Available to Create a Storage Unit to Fit in Any Area
The Value Series FF2424C Medium Duty Wire Shelving is designed to cater to all the storage needs in a commercial setup. These heavy-gauge black shelves can be adjusted for user's convenience. Designed to complement a variety of decor schemes, the wire shelving is available in (5) finishes - black, chrome, solid, vented, and green epoxy; each offering their own benefit. The vented shelves offer maximum air circulation, which makes them ideal for drying tools and equipment. The solid shelves are ideal for small items and preventing spills. The green epoxy-coated wire shelves are suitable for humid environments and chrome shelves are well-suited for use in dry environments. The polymer shelves have epoxy-coated frames with plastic mats and SaniGard™ protection to prevent bacterial growth.
Main Features Include:
- Meets all kinds of storage needs in a commercial setting
- Shelf Capacity: 800 lbs of uniformly distributed weight
- Adjustable at 1" intervals for along the length of the post
- Heavy-gauge black epoxy coated shelves
- Open wire design to prevent dust accumulation
- Available in (5) finishes - black, chrome, solid, vented, and green epoxy
- Easy to lift off
- Adjustable feet with bolt levelers for uneven surfaces
- Designed for fast and secure assembly
- Overall dimensions: 24"Wx24"D
- Weight: 8 lbs
12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION ON GREEN EPOXY MODELS, ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON CHROME AND LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION ON POLYMER SHELF PANELS.
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 270 In Wire Shelving.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Finish:||Chrome | Coated | Black Epoxy | With Mats|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 176|