Manitowoc UDF0190A/UYF0190A - NEO Undercounter Ice Machine
More Ice Per Day than Previous Undercounters but with the Same Compact Footprint
The Manitowoc UDF0190A/UYF0190A Undercounter Ice Machine offers a small footprint with industry-leading ice storage capacity. This unit features a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to machine components without needing to move the entire machine - making it perfect for undercounter fits. Clean your machine faster with a removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door. Choose between full- or half-dice cube production from the drop down menu.
- 90 lbs. bin storage capacity
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial compound on select components
- 26"Wx28"Dx381⁄2"H, 153 lbs.
- Choose between half- or full-dice cubes
- Front-in, front-out air flow
- Air cooled
- Removable air filters
- Average 2,150 BTU/hour
- Delay production function
- 198 lbs. production capacity For more product information and configurations, please contact an expert through Live Chat or at 800.215.9293!
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 2 out of 59 in Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||90 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Adjustable Legs with Flanged Feet|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Ice Type:||Half- or Full-Dice Cube|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!