Manitowoc UDF-0140A NEO Undercounter Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 135 lbs. Production, 26"W
More Ice Per Day Than Previous Undercounters But With The Same Compact Footprint
The Undercounter Manitowoc UDF0140A NEO Ice Maker offers customizable options for the business that is serious about ice making! This model produces up to 135 lbs of ice and has a compact footprint, which allows for maximum efficiency for your needs. The unit makes your choice of full, half, and regular dice ice cubes to give you a variety of ice options. LED-illuminated indicator buttons allow for immediate feedback that is easy to read. A forward-sliding bin makes it easy to perform maintenance without needing to move the machine. Pop-out air filters allow for easy change on this Air-cooled unit. This unit indicates when it is going through a cleaning cycle, and illuminates when ice reaches the top of the bin to notify when ice is finished. Red lights provide advanced notice of a potential problem in the unit.
Additional features include:
- 90 lbs. bin storage capacity
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor to reduce yeast and bacteria growth
- Fingerprint-resistant exterior panels
- Includes scoop and holder with holder location options
- 135 lbs. production capacity
- Produces (48) 7⁄8"x1/2"H
- Single phase
- Set a 4, 12, or 24 hour delay in ice production
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||90 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!