Manitowoc UDE-0065A Compact Undercounter Ice Machine - 57 lbs. Production, 31 lbs. Bin Storage
Ideal For Any Small Volume Ice Need
The Manitowoc UDE-0065A is a compact undercounter ice maker ideal for any small-volume ice needs. Easy access door slides up and out of the way, keeping the footprint compact. Manitowoc offers its patented cleaning and sanitizing technology to keep your ice fresh and tasty. This Air cooled cuber features an easy-access air filter designed for longer operation in greasy and dusty environments. AlphaSan® helps reduce the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and yeast in key internal components. A flat, right-angle plug on this unit allows easier installation in tight spaces.
Additional Features Include:
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Produces (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound
- 57 lbs. production capacity (based on 70°F air, and 50°F water in 24 hours)
- 193⁄4"Wx221⁄3"Dx36"H, including 6" adjustable legs
- 115 lbs.
- 31 lb. ice storage capacity
- Front air intake and exhaust
- Air filter slides out from left side front without tools for easy clean
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 11 out of 59 in Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||31 lb.|
|Casters / Legs:||Adjustable from 6"-71⁄4"|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!
Colors and Options
Available Ice Cube Types