Manitowoc RNS-0308A-161 with B-420 bin
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
Quicken up the process of ice making in your commercial kitchen with the Manitowoc RNS-0308A-161 with B-420 bin. This machine not only has an ice maker to produce ice in abundance, but also has a bin to collect and store the dispensed ice without melting into water again. Reliable and durable, this nugget ice machine is not only perfect to produce ice for your drinks but also dispense chewable ice cubes. The nugget ice cubes produced by this machine has a soft and chewable texture that gives maximum cooling effect in the mouth. The Manitowoc ice machine is best to be used for serving chilled beverages to your customers and guests. This nugget ice machine can also be placed in spa centers for cold therapy. These bite-sized ice nuggets feature 85% ice and 15% water that give maximum cooling coupled with minimum drink dilution with the help of appropriate nugget ratios.
The cabinet of ice machine has heavy-duty stainless steel construction for preventing corrosion and rusting. This piece of kitchen equipment is reliable due to its capacity for bearing high load. The nugget ice cubes produced by this machine are hard enough to be scooped with your hands. There is a need for scooper to dig out ice helping you save a lot of time and focus on other work. This modular air-cooled machine has a space-saving design that makes it convenient for you to place it anywhere in the kitchen.
Mounted over this machine is the B-420 bin that ensures you never run out of ice. This ice bin helps you store excess ice when there is a lesser requirement. This extra ice can be utilized in rush hours to make sure you do not run out of chilled drinks. The bin is designed for efficiency and comfort, making it ideal for your restaurant, hotel, cafe, and deli. It also helps you scoop out ice cubes with ease and does not let them melt due to changing temperature. The black foam-insulated door of this bin decreases sweating and does not cause any trouble when it is opened for a long period of time. Grips on the side help lift the door with one hand. It has a clear coat finishing and corrosion-resistant exterior to prevent dirt and fingerprints. The interior section of the bin has a seamless poly lining to make the cleaning task easier. There is an internal scoop holder accompanying the bin so that you never lose that small, precious tool. It hangs over the ice line to provide with maximum sanitation.
Additional Features include:
- Manitowoc model RNS-0308A-161 Ice Maker with B-420 bin is the best solution to keep ice ready in bulk during rush hours
- The nugget ice maker produces cubes with 85% ice and 15% water for maximum cooling effect
- The machine can produce up to 308 lbs. of ice on a daily basis
- The stainless steel construction provides maximum durability and protection from corrosion
- The ice bin has poly interior lining to keep it safe from fingerprints and dirt
- The bin has an internal scoop holder for taking out ice conveniently and quickly
- The nugget ice machine has 6 legs for stability
- The temperature of ice machine ranges between 50 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- The water temperature of machine varies between 367 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- The size of every ice nugget is approximately 3/8 to
- The ice bin can hold up to 383 lbs. of ice
- The ice maker has high loading maintenance to provide reliability and maximum operating life
- The machine can be paired with any multiplex beverage dispenser to provide the customers with best drinking experience
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 28 In Flake Ice And Nugget Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||310 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!