Manitowoc RNF-1100A Nugget Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 1078 lbs. Production, 30"W
Produces Nugget Ice Great For Creating Cold Food Presentations
This Manitowoc RNF-1100A is a 30" wide Nugget ice machine. This model is Air cooled. This Manitowoc RNF-1100A, known as a modular ice machine, makes bite-sized chewable ice. This ice has 90% ice content for maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution. This Manitowoc RNF-1100A ice machine has a stainless steel exterior. This model features high load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability. This Manitowoc RNF-1100A, modular nugget ice maker has up to 1078 lbs. of daily ice production. This output is based on 70°F air, 50°F water temperature. This Manitowoc RNF-1100A nugget ice machine comes with a three year part, two year labor warranty. This machine is perfect for beverages, smoothies, or cold therapy. This Manitowoc RNF-1100A has a 11⁄2 HP compressor and runs on 208/230V. This model features continuous production with no noisy harvest cycles. Central Restaurant offers this Manitowoc RNF-1100A at competitive prices with free same-day shipping.
This Manitowoc RNF-1100A has these main features:
- 30"W modular nugget ice machine
- Nugget sizes range from 3⁄8" to 1⁄2"
- Up to 1078 lbs. daily production (based on 70°F air, 50°F water temperature)
- Air cooled. 11⁄2 HP. 30"Wx235⁄8"Dx273⁄8"H. 208/230V. Single phase. 275 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 14 out of 44 in Flake Ice And Nugget Ice Mach.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!