Manitowoc RNF-0620W Nugget Ice Machine - Water Cooled, 613 lbs. Production, 22"W
Produces Nugget Ice Great For Creating Cold Food Presentations
This Manitowoc RNF-0620W is a 22" wide Nugget ice machine. This model is Water cooled. This Manitowoc RNF-0620W, known as a modular ice machine, makes bite-sized chewable ice. This ice has 90% ice content for maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution. This Manitowoc RNF-0620W ice machine has a stainless steel exterior. This model features high load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability. This Manitowoc RNF-0620W, modular nugget ice maker has up to 613 lbs. of daily ice production. This output is based on 70°F air, 50°F water temperature. This Manitowoc RNF-0620W nugget ice machine comes with a three year part, two year labor warranty. This machine is perfect for beverages, smoothies, or cold therapy. This Manitowoc RNF-0620W has a 1 HP compressor and runs on 120V. This model features continuous production with no noisy harvest cycles. Central Restaurant offers this Manitowoc RNS-0609W at competitive prices with free same-day shipping.
This Manitowoc RNS-0609W has these main features:
- 22"W modular nugget ice machine
- Nugget sizes range from 3⁄8" to 1⁄2"
- Up to 613 lbs. daily production (based on 70°F air, 50°F water temperaturer)
- Water cooled. 1 HP. 22"Wx235⁄8"Dx26"H. 120V. Single phase. 210 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 12 out of 44 in Flake Ice And Nugget Ice Mach.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!