Manitowoc RNF-0620W Nugget Ice Machine - Water Cooled, 613 lbs. Production, 22"W
Produces Nugget Ice Great For Creating Cold Food Presentations
The Manitowoc RNF-0620W Nugget Ice Machine produces easily chewable, bite-sized nugget ice cubes ideal for a range a commercial foodservices - especially hospitals. 90% ice to water production ensures maximum cooling that can be used for cold therapy sessions. Efficiency meets user-friendly operation. This 22" wide model has a capacity to produce 613 lb ice on a daily basis (based on 50°F water and 70°F air) and makes chewable ice cubes. With its continuous production capability, there is no noise created during harvest cycle and delivers a quiet operation every time. Manitowoc's water-cooled ice machine offers maximum dispensability and cooling effect along with minimum drink dilution. It produces nuggets 3/8"Wx1/2"L that are perfect for drinks, and therapy purposes. The ice maker boasts a modular design that pairs with any bin head.
Manitowoc's ice machine features a stainless steel exterior for durability. Capable of bearing high loads. The unit holds water temperature ranging from 37°F to 90°F and works perfectly under ambient temperature of 50°F to 110°F. Water pressure ranges from 14 psi to 80 psi. This unit uses 1 hp compressor and R404A refrigerant to deliver maximum efficiency with 5,200 BTU per hour. It runs on 120V electrical connection. You can use HACR-type circuit breakers instead of fuses.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc RNF-0620W Ice Machine is a single phase unit
- Produces 90% ice to water content for maximum cooling
- 22" wide
- Bite-sized, chewable ice cubes
- Production capacity: 613 lb in 24 hours (based on 50°F water and 70°F air)
- Continuous production capability without noise during harvest cycle and delivers quiet operation
- Maximum dispensability and cooling effect with minimum dilution
- Chewable nuggets ranging from 3/8"Wx1/2"L
- Modular design allows to set up any bin head
- Stainless steel exterior provides durability
- Capacity to bear high loads for reliability
- Water temperature ranging from 37°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature of 50°F to 110°F
- Water pressure ranges from 14 psi to 80 psi
- 1 hp compressor and R404A refrigerant for maximum efficiency
- 5,200 BTU per hour with 7,700 BTU at peak time
- 120V electrical connection
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used instead of fuses
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx23-5/8"Dx26"H
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 28 In Flake Ice And Nugget Ice Machines.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!