Manitowoc RNF-0620A Nugget Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 591 lbs. Production, 22"W
Produces Nugget Ice Great For Creating Cold Food Presentations
This Manitowoc RNF-0620A is an ice making machine that can produce 591 lbs of ice nuggets every day. This 22" wide modular ice machine is perfect to be used in cafeterias, fast food joints, health facilities, and bars. The perfectly bite-sized chewable nuggets have 90% ice content, which is one of the best ice-to-water ratios to ensure maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution. The ice nuggets are perfect for use in beverage applications, smoothies, dispensing, and cold therapy.
This ice nugget maker has a high performance, self-contained refrigeration system that uses environmentally-friendly R404A refrigerant and has a 1 HP compressor. This air-cooled machine generates 5,200 of average and 7,700 of peak BTU per hour. It holds ambient temperatures between 50°F and 110°F. The water temperature range varies between 37°F and 90°F. The nuggets generated by the machine consist of small piece ranging from 3/8" to 1/2" in width and length on average. These nuggets have a light, chewable texture. Although nugget ice is a favorite among customers, it can melt quickly and alter the flavor of drinks.
This ice nugget machine has a stainless steel exterior that is resistant to corrosion and rust and can be easily wiped clean. The model features a high-load capacity bearing that reduces friction to protect from degradation. It can continuously produce ice nuggets without carrying out the noisy harvest cycles. This air-cooled ice nugget machine needs a 120V, single-phase electrical connection. It comes with ETL and cETLus certifications for guaranteed safe use.
Main Features Include:
- Ice Making Machine with 591 lbs of ice per day
- Perfect for beverage applications and dispensing
- Bite-sized nugget production with 90% ice content
- Best ice-to-water ratios ensure maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution
- Ideal for beverage applications, smoothies, dispensing, and cold therapy
- Air-cooled motor
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 1 HP Compressor
- 5,200 average BTU; 7,700 peak BTU
- Ambient temperatures between 50°F and 110°F
- Incoming temperature range between 37°F and 90°F
- Nuggets consist 3/8"W and 1/2"L small pieces
- Chewable nuggets
- Durable stainless steel exterior resists dents and scratches
- High load capacity bearings
- CE approved; cULus and cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 28 In Flake Ice And Nugget Ice Machines.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!