Manitowoc NEO 310 Undercounter Ice Machine, Air Cooled, Up to 295 lbs. Production Capacity, 30"W
More Ice Per Day Than Previous Undercounters But With The Same Compact Footprint
The Manitowoc NEO 310 air cooled undercounter ice machine. provides ice right where you need it - within reach. This intelligent ice machine provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Its delay function allows you to pause your ice production during slow periods or days when your business is closed. The NEO has a forward-sliding storage bin for quick access to refrigeration components without moving the whole machine. It has a sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan antimicrobial coating is added to key internal components to ensure that the ice being provided is sanitary. Electronic controls make servicing your unit a breeze.
The NEO 310 air cooled undercounter ice machine is available in three cube ice options: full dice (UDF-0310A), half-dice (UYF-0310A) or regular cube (URF-0310A).
Main features include:
- Up to 295 lbs. of daily ice production (Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.)
- 119 lb. ice storage capacity
- Air cooled
- Mounted on 6" adjustable legs
- Your choice of full dice, half dice or regular cube models
- Standard plastic NEO ice scoop included
- NSF and cULus listed
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||119 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!