Manitowoc Ice Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 300 lbs. Production, 50 lbs. Bin Capacity, 29-1/2"W
Ideal for Specialty Drinks and Healthcare Settings
Never run out of ice at bars, pubs, restaurants or cafes when using the Manitowoc UNF-0300A Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine. This air-cooled unit is built keeping in mind the demands of a busy kitchen to ensure that the customers are always served chilled beverages. The undercounter design of the unit allows easy and space-efficient installation in a commercial kitchen or bar. The ice machine produces bite-sized, soft, chewable nuggets with 85% ratio of ice to water. The machine can produce up to 300 lbs of nugget ice measuring 3/8" to 1/2" within 24 hours. It has an ice storage capacity is 50 lbs to ensure that the kitchen never runs out of ice. The easily access door slides up and out of the way for unrestricted access to the ice supply.
The Manitowoc UNF-0300A Ice Maker operates under water temperature ranging from 37°F to 90°F and ambient temperature ranging from 50°F to 110°F. The water pressure requirement ranges between 14 psi to 80 psi. The ice maker uses 1/2 HP motor with high load bearings for powerful performance and maximum reliability. The unit features a durable stainless steel cabinet that resists corrosion and rust. The machine stands on 6" legs that can be adjusted to level it according to the kitchen or bar counter height. A 6 ft cord and plug set is included with the ice maker for easy installation. This ice maker model requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 10 Amps, 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Air cooled ice machine for bars, pubs, and restaurants
- Undercounter design for easy installation
- Bite-sized ice nuggets with minimum drink dilution
- Nugget size: 3/8" to 1/2"
- 85% ratio of ice to water
- Production capacity: 300 lbs in 24 hours
- Storage capacity: 50 lbs
- Door swings aside for easy ice access
- Reliable, high-load capacity bearings
- Water temperature range: 37°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature range: 50°F to 110°F
- Water pressure range: 14 psi to 80 psi
- 1/2 HP motor
- Stainless steel exterior ensures durability
- 6" adjustable legs for stability
- 6 ft cord and plug set included
- Electrical connection: 115V, 60 Hz, 10 Amps, 1-phase
- CE approved; ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2"Wx27-1/6"Dx39-1/2"H
- Weight: 218 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||50 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||41⁄2" to 6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!