Manitowoc Ice UNF0200A - Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine - 187 lbs. Production - 20 lbs. Bin Capacity - Air Cooled - 19-1/8"W
The Manitowoc Ice UNF0200A Nugget Style Ice Maker and Bin is Ideal for Specialty Drinks and Healthcare Settings
Serve guests at restaurant, hotel, bar, and cafe with chilled refreshments using the Manitowoc UNF0200A Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine. With a capacity of 30 lb, this machine can produce approximately 187 lb ice (based on 50°F water and 70°F air) on a daily basis, making it ideal for kitchens with high demand. Providing its user with the appropriate nugget ratio, there is a minimum dilution of drinks and maximum cooling so that the guests are always happy. This air-cooled machine yields chewable ice nuggets with size ranging from 3/8" to 1/2", suitable for smoothies, carbonated, and health drinks. This undercounter machine with a storage capacity of 20 lb in the ice bin is perfect for kitchen counters. To ensure unrestricted ice access, this machine features a state-of-the-art door that swings up and out of the way that helps maximize the storage space. Equipped with an ice scoop, it is easy for the user to take out ice cubes as and when required.
Manitowoc's Air Cooled Ice Machine features heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet protecting it from corrosion while giving a smooth appearance. The ambient temperature of the machine ranges from 50°F to 110°F while its water temperature ranges from 37°F to 90°F for shape retention of ice. For efficient ice production, the water pressure of the machine ranges from 14 psi to 80 psi. The air cool refrigeration system of this machine uses 1/4 horsepower and R-404A refrigerant, making it an environmentally-friendly choice. Its easily adjustable 6" legs allow the user to level it as per kitchen requirements and provide maximum support to prevent damage.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc model UNF0200A Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine with high load bearing ability
- Capacity: 30 lb with maximum production: 187 lb ice (based on 50°F water and 70°F air)
- Appropriate nugget ratio for minimum dilution and maximum cooling
- Chewable ice nuggets with size ranging from 3/8" to 1/2"
- Storage capacity of ice bin: 20 lb
- Innovative door that swings up and out of the way for easy access and maximization of storage space
- Ice scoop to easily take out ice cubes
- Heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet for prevention from corrosion and a smooth appearance
- Ambient temperature ranges from 50°F to 110°F
- Water temperature ranges from 37°F to 90°F for shape retention
- Water pressure ranges from 14 psi to 80 psi for efficient performance
- Air cool refrigeration system uses 1/4 horsepower and R-404A refrigerant making it environmentally-friendly
- Adjustable 6" legs for maximum support and leveling in kitchen
- 120V with single phase electrical connection
- Fuse can be replaced by HACR-type circuit breaker
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 35 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||20 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||41⁄2" to 6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!