Manitowoc Ice UFF-0350A Undercounter Flake Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 350 lbs. Production, 60 lbs. Bin Capacity, 29-1/16"W
Completely Self-Contained Design Allows For Flexible Placement
This Manitowoc Ice UFF-0350A is an undercounter ice flake machine that can produce up to 350 lbs of ice flakes every day. The air-cooled machine can store up to 50 lbs of ice and is perfect for salad bars, food presentation, and cold therapy purposes. This unit is fitted with high-load, maintenance-free bearings that enhance its reliability. Designed for maximum durability, the stainless steel cabinet of the unit resists corrosion and can be easily cleaned. An easy-access door slides up & out of the way for convenient use. The flake machine uses the environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant and has an ambient temperature range between 50°F and 110°F.
This ice flake machine produces small soft ice flakes that are perfect for displaying seafood and meat on cold food tables. These ice flakes can also be used to make blended drinks or scooped into a variety of refreshments. The unit operates in a water temperature range between 37° and 90°F. The condenser unit of this ice flake machine rejects 3,500 BTU of heat per hour on an average to deliver superior quality ice flakes. This air-cooled unit comes with a 1/2 HP rated compressor installed. The unit stands on 6" adjustable legs for maximum stability. An option of alternate low-profile legs is also available. The standard legs can be adjusted from 4-1/2" to 6" while the low profile legs are non-adjustable.
The ice flake machine comes with an ice scoop included and is pre-wired at the factory with a 6' power cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug configuration. It generates 14 psi of minimum and 80 psi of maximum water pressure. The unit requires a 120V electrical connection to operate.
Main Features Include:
- Undercounter ice flake machine with 350 lbs daily production capacity
- Can store up to 50 lbs of ice
- For salad bars, food display, and cold therapy
- High load, maintenance-free bearings
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Easy-access door slides up & out
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant
- Ambient temperature range between 50°F and 110°F
- Produces small soft ice flakes
- Perfect for displaying seafood and meat on cold food tables
- Water temperature range between 37° and 90°F
- Condenser unit rejects 3,500 BTU of heat/hr
- Air-cooled with 1/2 HP compressor
- Storage bin with 6" adjustable legs
- Optional alternate low profile legs available
- Ice scoop included
- Pre-wired at factory; comes with 6' power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Generates 14 psi (minimum) and 80 psi (maximum) water pressure
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 35 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!