Manitowoc Ice UDF-0310W - NEO 310 Undercounter Ice Machine - 295 lbs. Capacity - Water Cooled - 30"W
The Manitowoc UDF-0310W NEO Undercounter Ice Machine produces more ice per day than previous undercounter units, but with the same compact footprint!
Manitowoc Ice NEO UYF-0310W Undercounter Ice Machine is your perfect partner to serve chilled drinks all night long. With a small footprint but great production capacity, this ice machine makes and stores with ease. Manitowoc's NEO ice machine boasts a combination of convenience, intelligence, and performance to make your everyday task easy and economical. It can produce approximately 295 lb ice on a daily basis (based on 50° water and 70° air) and store around 119 lb inside the ice bin. Depending on your need and demand, there are options to produce half dice ice cubes (96 cubes per pound) or full dice ice cubes (48 cubes per pound). Exterior panels of the unit are fingerprint-proof and do not pose a problem at the time of cleaning. This machine comes with a scooper and holder to easily take out ice whenever required. With multiple holder location options available, you can store it conveniently.This water cool ice machine is a perfect choice for places where the temperature cannot be controlled.
Manitowoc's Ice Machine works smoothly under ambient temperature of 40°Fto 110°F while its water temperature is maintained from 45°F to 90°F. To keep the unit safe from corrosive water elements, this ice machine comes with a Cupra-Nickel condenser. The condenser inlet water is maintained from 20 psi to 150 psi. For on-the-spot feedback, Manitowoc's ice machine features easy-to-read indicator buttons with LED light. To notify when the machine has started working and is in the ice production mode, its power light turns on. For days when your kitchen is closed or open for some time only, this machine's delay button can be used to stop the ice production for 4, 12, or 24 hours. At times when the machine is undergoing the cleaning process, the clean button indicates it. When the storage bin has reached its limit, the full bin indicator lights-up to inform you. At the time of service and maintenance or when there is a potential problem, service indicator lights-up in red color and blinks. Alphasan (antimicrobial compound) ensures reduction in the growth of mold, yeast, mildew, and bacteria which keeps the unit running for years to come. An easy glide door and slanted bin front make scooping out of ice easy and quick. This sliding bin can be removed easily for maintenance purposes without the requirement to move the unit.
- Manitowoc Ice NEO model UYF-0310W Undercounter Ice Machine produces 295 lb ice in 24 hours (based on 50° water and 70° air)
- Storage capacity: 119 lb
- Options to produce half dice ice cubes (96 cubes per pound) or full dice ice cubes (48 cubes per pound)
- Exterior panels are fingerprint-proof
- Scooper and holder with multiple holder location options
- Ambient temperature of 40°F to 110°F
- Water temperature maintained from 45°F to 90°F
- Safety from corrosive water elements there is a Cupra-Nickel condenser
- Condenser inlet water maintained from 20 psi to 150 psi
- Easy-to-read indicator buttons with LED light
- Power light turns on when the machine is in production mode
- When outlet is closed or open for some time, delay button is used to stop ice production for 4, 12, or 24 hours
- When machine undergoes cleaning process clean button indicates it
- When storage bin reaches limit, full bin indicator lights up
- For service and maintenance or when potential problem occurs, service indicator lights-up in red and blinks
- Alphasan reduces growth of mold, yeast, mildew, and bacteria
- Easy glide door and slanted bin front allows easy scooping of ice
- Sliding bin can be removed for maintenance
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 35 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||119 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!