Manitowoc Ice UDF-0240A-161B NEO Undercounter Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 215 lbs. Production Capacity, 26"W
More Ice Per Day Than Previous Undercounters But With The Same Compact Footprint
This Manitowoc NEO 240 is an undercounter ice machine. This model includes all the NEO series standard features. This Manitowoc NEO 240 ice machine has a 215 lbs. production capacity. This production is based on 70°F air and 50°F water. This Manitowoc NEO 240 produces (96) half dice cubes per pound. This model is also available in regular (URF-0240A) or half dice (UYF-0240A) cube styles. This Manitowoc NEO 240, known as a NEO series ice machine, is Air cooled. This model includes ice scoop and holder with multiple holder location options. This Manitowoc NEO 240, undercounter ice maker has fingerprint-resistant exterior panels. This unit has a slanted bin front with easy glide bin door. This Manitowoc NEO 240 with cube style ice has a removable, forward-sliding bin for easier maintenance. This machine has an 90 lbs. storage bin. Central Restaurant offers this Manitowoc NEO 240 with free shipping.
This Manitowoc NEO 240 has these main features:
- NEO Series undercounter machine
- Your choice of full, half and regular dice cubes. (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound, (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound or (32) 11⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" regular cubes per pound.
- 215 lbs. production capacity. Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
- Air Cooled. 26"Wx28"Dx381⁄2"H. 159 lbs. 120V or 208/230V, Single phase.
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 4 out of 59 in Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||90 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!