Manitowoc Ice UDE-0080A Compact Undercounter Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 102 lbs. Production, 31 lbs. Bin Storage, 19-3/4"W
Ideal For Any Small Volume Ice Need
Improve the quality of your drinks with the Manitowoc UDE-0080A Ice Machine. Conveniently store ice in low-profile offices and restaurants. All you need to do is fill up this machine with water to get ice to serve chilled drinks. This under-counter ice maker provides you with a combination of maximum production and user-friendly operation. Ice bin capacity of 31 lb. Also called a self-contained Cuber, this machine has a total production capacity of 102 lb. ice on a daily basis. Each ice cube has a dimension of 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" and 48 cubes are produced for every pound of water. Compact design, allowing you to place it alone at the corner of your kitchen or under the bench to save counter space. There is a top-mounted bin in this machine for collecting ice quickly, whenever you are in need. It has a stainless steel construction with a door that slides up and out of your way for easy access.
For a hassle-free use, this Manitowoc ice maker comes with indicating services and a built-in control system. Easy-to-operate controls, including Clean, Power, and Delay to run this machine according to your requirements. This machine is air cooled and features removable parts like an air filter and ice bin for quick, easy cleaning. No tool is required to remove these parts, making the cleaning process simple and quick. Manitowoc's Cuber produces ice based on the water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit and air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit within a day. With an easily accessible air filter, you can expect long-lasting performance even in places that are dusty and greasy. It also has an antimicrobial compound for slowing down the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria, and yeast.
Easily installed in tight spaces, this ice machine has a ring-angled flat plug to make sure it fits. Dimensions of this machine are 9-3/4" W x 22-1/3" D x 36" H with 119 lb. of weight. The legs are 6" long and adjustable, giving you an advantage of changing the height.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc model UDE-0080A Ice Machine has a stainless steel exterior and clean interior for maximum efficiency and a long-lasting performance
- This machine measures 9-3/4" W x 22-1/3" D x 36" H, making it an appropriate fit for low volume offices, cafes, and bars
- This machine has a capacity of producing 102 lb. of ice on a daily basis with 48 cubes per pound of water
- This ice maker is air-cooled and has an under-counter build
- Air filter helps in quick cleaning and protection from dust and grease present in the environment
- Ice storage capacity of this machine is 31 lb.
- It has adjustable legs with a 6" height
- The ice produced by machine is built on 50 degrees Fahrenheit of water and 70 degrees Fahrenheit of air within a day
- This ice maker features AphaSan with sanitizing and cleaning technology
- There is a front air intake and exhaust feature
- It has a vertical evaporator and uses R-134A refrigerant
- Easily accessible door
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||31 lb.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!
Colors and Options
Available Ice Cube Types