Manitowoc Ice SPA-310-161 Ice Bin and Dispenser - 180 lb. Bin Capacity, "Push for Ice" Activated, 30"W
Ideal for Hotels, Motels and Resorts
Manitowoc Ice SPA-310-161 Ice Bin and Dispenser is designed to provide ice dispensing with a high storage capacity to lodging, foodservice, and healthcare industries where the prime focus is performance and sanitary. The 30" wide bin in this high-volume dispenser can store up to 180 lbs of ice, which can be paired up with 22" or 30" wide Manitowoc ice machines. The efficient built-in agitator provides 100% dispensing. The 10-1/2" high dispenser is capable of filling buckets of ice or containers in no time.
The ice dispenser comes with a water valve pre-installed to serve cold water as well. The patented rocking chute dispense mechanism in the ice dispenser reduced the spillage and in-flight ice to a great extent keeping the area clean and saving the wait staff time. Moreover, the oversized drain pan collects a larger quantity of ice flow to further reduce the spillage. The ice dispenser comes with Luminice® growth inhibitor installed to reduce the bacteria and yeast growth, providing safer and clear ice and water. Attractively styled to complement any decor, the unit is made of corrosion-resistant DuraTech™ stainless steel exterior for superior durability. The ice dispenser is scratch-, dirt-, and fingerprints-resistant thanks to its clear coat finish.
The ice dispenser boasts a durable stainless steel exterior, which makes it easy to clean and maintain. The height of the unit can be adjusted from 6" to 7-1/2" to offer more flexibility. To promote simple and hassle-free self-service, the unit comes with coin-op and room card dispensing control options. The unit comes with (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V. The product has a 6 ft power supply cord and plug for a hassle-free installation.
Main Features Include:
- Hotel ice dispenser with water valve
- Optimized to meet the strict sanitary needs of commercial establishments
- Fills buckets of ice or containers up to 10-1/2" high
- Polyethylene bin liner and polyurethane insulation keep ice longer
- 30"W ice storage bin with 180 lbs capacity
- Built-in water valve to serve water
- Oversized drain pan
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism
- 100% ice dispensing
- Ice Type: dice and half dice cube size
- Duratech™ stainless steel exterior for superior corrosion resistance
- Clear coat finish to resist scratches, dirt, and fingerprints
- Compatible with 22" or 30" ice machine cuber head (sold separately)
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Overall dimensions: 30"Wx32"Dx60-1/2"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 30 In Ice Storage Bins.
|Bin Storage:||180 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Type:||Ice Storage Bin|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!