Manitowoc Ice SM-50A Undercounter Ice Machine - 53 lb. Production, 143⁄4"W
Pre-Installed Water Filtration System for Your Convenience
The Manitowoc SM50A Undercounter Ice Cube Machine combines space-saving design with performance. This ice maker is compact, making it perfect for smaller settings and is designed to be installed into standard cabinet dimensions. The compact Undercounter Cuber is an Air cooled unit with automatic ice making mode to ensure bin is always full. Front-in, front-out air flow allows this unit to be installed flush against walls as well as into existing cabinetry - ideal for smaller spaces. This unit includes a pre-installed water filter which is designed to last six months, allowing you to start out making ice immediately (filter replacements available, see accessories tab). A gravity drain makes it ideal for applications with a floor drain. Easily accessible control panel allows for managing delayed start, filter replacement warning light, and automatic ice making mode.
Product Features Include:
- 25 lbs. ice storage capacity
- 53 lbs. production, (Based on 70°F air, 50°F water in 24 hours)
- 114 lbs.
- Oversized ice bin for easy access
- Scoop mount and scoop included
- Lighted bin illuminates stored ice
- Swing style reversible door allows you to choose the side of the hinges
- Stainless steel top, slides, and door
- Octagon cubes (13⁄8"x13⁄8") provide excellent displacement
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 7 out of 59 in Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||25 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!
Colors and Options
Available Ice Cube Types