Manitowoc Ice SFA-191 Ice Bin and Dispenser - 120 lb. Bin Capacity, Dispenses Ice and Water, 22"W
Automatic Dispense is Ideal for Health Care as Well as Guests at Hotels, Motels and Resorts
Manitowoc Ice SFA-191 is a floor model ice bin and dispenser that can hold 120 lbs of ice at once. Ideal for hotels, food services, and healthcare facilities with strict sanitary and high storage requirements, this ice and water dispenser unit is designed to fill buckets of ice or containers up to 10-1/2" high. It features coin-op and room card dispensing control options to promote self-service. The unit has a 22" wide bin can that hold up to 120 lbs of ice while allowing connectivity with other 22" wide Manitowoc ice machines. The built-in water valve provides an option to serve both ice and water. The unit reduces spillage and in-flight ice with easy on/off activation thanks to the patented rocking chute dispense mechanism.
This ice dispensing machine comes with a high-performance built-in agitator to assure 100% ice dispensing where an oversized drain pan collects larger quantity of ice overflow, saving the wait staff cleaning time. Users can choose to dispense dice or half dice cube size using this unit. The Luminice™ growth inhibitor reduces the growth of bacteria and yeast to maintain a cleaner and safer ice machine. The exterior of this unit is constructed with DuraTech™ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and durability. Plus, the clear coat finish will keep the machine scratch-, dirt-, and fingerprints-free.
The stainless steel construction of the unit makes it easy to clean ensuring a sleek appearance for years to come. The adjustable legs of this ice dispenser machine are also made from durable stainless steel and can be elevated from 6" to 7-1/2" height for added versatility. The unit comes in (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V. The unit has a 6 ft power cord for hassle-free installation.
Main Features Include:
- Hotel ice dispenser with water valve
- Optimized to meet the strict sanitary needs of commercial establishments
- Fills buckets of ice or containers up to 10-1/2" high
- Coin-op and room card dispensing control options
- 22"W ice storage bin with 120 lbs capacity
- Built-in water valve to serve water
- Oversized drain pan
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism
- 100% ice dispensing
- Ice Type: dice and half dice cube size
- Duratech™ stainless steel exterior for superior corrosion resistance
- Clear coat finish to resist scratches, dirt, and fingerprints
- Compatible with 22" or 30" ice machine cuber head (sold separately)
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Overall dimensions: 26"Wx32"Dx60-1/2"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 33 In Ice Dispensers.
|Bin Storage:||120 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Type:||Ice Storage Bin|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!