Manitowoc Ice RFF-0320A Flake Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 370 lbs. Production, 22"W
Produces Flaked Ice Great For Creating Cold Food Presentations
Present perfectly chilled beverages to customers in your cafe, bar, restaurant, or deli with the Manitowoc RFF-0320A Ice Machine. Producing flaked ice, this machine is ideal when it comes to cooling fish, broccoli, and corn or displaying food at a buffet. These flakes would easily form a layer around objects or hold them in place without slipping or bruising. With a capacity of producing 370 lbs. of ice every day (based on 50°F water and 70°F air), it has the capability of keeping up with the demands of a kitchen. Boasting a stainless steel construction, this air cooled ice machine prevents corrosion and stays useable for a long period of time. The exterior of the machine can be cleaned effortlessly, making it easy for the user to maintain its look. Manitowoc's ice machine keeps the user updated about its service so that maintenance and installation is always easy.
Manitowoc's Flake Ice Machine produces ice using water with temperature ranging from 37°F to 90°F. It operates under an ambient temperature range of 50°F to 110°F for efficient ice production. Water pressure of the ice machine ranges from 14 psi to 80 psi for speedy and smooth operations. Using an average of 5,000 BTU per hour, this ice machine works on 1/2 horsepower and R-404A refrigerant while keeping in mind safety of the environment. Manitowoc's ice machine can be connected to a 22" wide ice bin without using an adapter or a 30" wide ice bin can be connected with an adapter. These bins are sold separately as per requirement. HACR-type circuit breaker can be used instead of a fuse. To operate efficiently, there is a requirement of water connection and 120V electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc model RFF-0320A Ice Machine produces flaked ice
- Flakes easily form a layer around objects or keep them stable
- Capacity: 370 lb of ice in 24 hours (based on 50°F water and 70°F air)
- Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and rust
- Exterior can be cleaned effortlessly for smooth appearance
- Keep user updated about service requirement for easy maintenance and installation
- Water temperature ranges from 37°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature ranges from 50°F to 110°F
- Water pressure ranges from 14 psi to 80 psi
- Uses average of 5,000 BTU per hour
- 1/2 Horsepower and R-404A refrigerant
- Can be connected to a 22" wide ice bin without using adapter
- Can be connected to 30"W bin with adapter
- HACR-type circuit breaker can be used instead of fuse
- 120V electrical connection and water connection required
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT. FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR ON COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 28 In Flake Ice And Nugget Ice Machines.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!