Manitowoc Ice NEO 310 Undercounter Ice Machine - Water Cooled, 295 Lbs. Production Capacity, 30"W
More Ice Per Day Than Previous Undercounters But With The Same Compact Footprint
A new level of performance and intelligence. LED-illuminated, easy to read indicator buttons provide on-the-spot feedback:
- Power: See that the machine is operating and in ice making mode
- Delay: Can set a 4, 12 or 24 hour delay in ice production. Perfect for days when the establishment is closed or only open for a portion of the day.
- Clean: Indicates when machine is going through a clean cycle
- Full Bin: Illuminates when ice reaches the top of the bin. Now at opening time operator can see at a glance that there's plenty of ice available.
- Service: Illuminates in red and blinks to provide advance notice of a potential problem
Includes scoop and holder with multiple holder location options. Water cooled. Exterior panels are fingerprint-resistant. Slanted bin front with easy glide bin door. Removable, forward-sliding bin makes it easier to perform maintenance without moving the machine. Up to 295 lbs. production capacity. (Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.) 119 lbs. bin storage. 30"Wx28"Dx381⁄2"H. 120V. 211 lbs.
Your choice of full and half dice cubes. (48) 7⁄8"x7⁄8"x7⁄8" full dice cubes per pound or (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound.
ALPHASAN: Antimicrobial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc cube ice machines.
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 21 out of 59 in Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||119 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 33|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!