Manitowoc Ice NEO 310 Undercounter Ice Machine - Air Cooled, 286 lbs. Production Capacity, 30"W
More Ice Per Day Than Previous Undercounters But With The Same Compact Footprint
This Neo Series Manitowoc NEO 310 is available in three cube ice options. Choose full dice (UDF-0310A), half dice (UYF-0310A) or regular cube (URF-0310A). This Manitowoc NEO 310 has a 286 lbs. production capacity. This product has a slanted bin front with easy glide bin door. This Manitowoc NEO 310, known as an undercounter ice machine, has a 119 lbs. bin storage capacity. This unit has a removable, forward-sliding bin that makes it easier to perform maintenance. This undercounter ice machine, Manitowoc NEO 310 is air cooled with pop-out air filters. This model has fingerprint-resistant exterior panels. The Manitowoc NEO 310 uses ALPHASAN antimicrobial compound on some components. This unit produces (48) 7⁄8"x 7⁄8"x 7⁄8" full cubes , (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x 7⁄8" half cubes or (32) 11⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" regular cubes per pound. This Manitowoc NEO 310 measures 30"Wx28"Dx381⁄2"H. This model is available in 120V or 208/230V configurations. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc NEO 310 with free shipping!
This Manitowoc NEO 310 has these main features:
- Air cooled undercounter ice machine with 119 lbs. bin storage
- Neo Series features, including LED-illuminated, easy to read indicator buttons provide on-the-spot feedback
- 286 lbs. production capacity. (Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.)
- 30"Wx28"Dx381⁄2"H. 120V or 208/230V. Single phase. 209 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 6 out of 59 in Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||119 lbs.|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord & plug|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!