Manitowoc Ice JCT1500 Remote Condenser For Indigo NXT Series, 29-1/2"W
America's #1 Selling Ice Machine Brand
The Manitowoc JCT1500 remote condenser is compatible with the Indigo® NXT™ Series iT-1500N and iT-1900N ice cube machines. The remote air-cooling system is designed for efficiency. It improves ice production, conserving energy. It is a vertical discharge condenser that effectively dissipates heat at a convenient location, whether that be indoors or outdoors, away from the ice machine. This maximizes ice-making capabilities and minimizes air conditioning loads by lowering the ambient air temperature of the ice machine.
The JCT1500 remote system includes interconnecting refrigerant lines along with the remote condenser. All the components come pre-charged with refrigerant and have quick-connect fittings to make installation easy. The condenser has a -20°F – 120°F operating range. It can be installed with up to 20” of bottom clearance.
Features of the Manitowoc JCT1500 are:
- Vertical discharge remote condensing unit
- Operating range: -20°F – 120°F (-29°C – 49°C)
- For Indigo® NXT™ Series iT-1500N, iT-1900N
- Single phase, 208-230/60/1
- CE, UL listed
This is a replacement unit for the Manitowoc JC-1395
Note on remote units: Manitowoc remote condensers cannot be sold by themselves. These systems are only approved and warranted as a complete new package. Replacing a unit for a remote system requires replacement equipment for the ice head, condenser, and line set (sold separately). Please contact a product consultant for more information.
For additional product information, check the 'Specifications' tab or please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Detailed information may also be available via the Adobe Acrobat Specs button above.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 23 In Remote Ice Machine Components.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!