Manitowoc Ice IYT1200A-261 Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 1213 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Manitowoc IYT1200A-261 Indigo™ Ice Machine from NXT Series is designed to meet the demands of hospitality and foodservice establishments. This unit combines innovation with intuition for powerful results. The air-cooled machine cools down condenser coils for energy efficiency and cost effectiveness. The model with an Indigo™ cuber head has a maximum daily ice production capacity of 1,213 lbs and produces (96) half-dice ice per pound. The production capacity is dependent on 50°F water and 70°F air. The incoming water temperature requirement ranges between 40°F and 90°F and ambient temperature requirement ranges between 40°F and 110°F. Equipped with the acoustical ice sensing probe technology, this ice maker detects when the harvest is ready, so the unit continues to operate smoothly. The programmable ice production allows the users to manage the production depending on daily requirement for energy-efficient performance.
The Manitowoc IYT1200A-261 Indigo™ Ice Machine features an easyTouch® display system that eliminates all the guesswork while operating for user convenience. The ice machine includes a water probe, water trough, water pump, curtain, and distribution tube for quick and effortless cleaning. Some of the components of this machine have AlphaSan® antimicrobial for added protection. The LuminIce® II growth inhibitor prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi. The easyTouch® screen lets the user operate the head, run diagnostics on problems, and much more for efficient operation. This ice maker features a DuraTech® exterior to resist corrosion and fingerprints for easy cleaning. The machine requires a 208-230V, 60 Hz and 1-phase or 3-phase (optional) electrical connection for operation.
Main Features Include:
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled machine produces half dice ice cubes
- Production capacity: 1,213 lbs in 24 hours
- (96) 3/8"x1-1/8"x7/8" cubes per pound of water
- Water temperature required: 40°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature required: 40°F to 110°F
- Water pressure required: 20 psi to 80 psi
- Acoustical ice sensing probe monitors ice cube thickness for consistency
- Programmable ice production for customized operation
- easyTouch® display has straightforward icon-based interface
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial compound in some components
- LuminIce® II growth inhibitor prevents bacterial growth
- DuraTech® exterior resists corrosion and fingerprints
- CFS-free R10A refrigerant
- Adjustable bin legs ensure stability on rough surface
- Electrical connection: 208-230V, 60 Hz and 1-phase or 3-phase (optional)
- Overall dimensions: 30"Wx24-1/2"Dx26-1/2"H
- Weight: 241 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 10 In Cube Ice Machines 1001 Lb To 1400 Lb Production.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.