Manitowoc Ice IYT0900A-261 Indigo NXT Ice Maker with D-570 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT-0900A-261 ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-367)
Combining efficiency with effectiveness, Manitowoc Ice IYT-0900A Indigo NXT Ice Machine is essential equipment for busy commercial settings. This high-quality machine has a production capacity of 865 lbs. every day and can be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes. It produces 3/8"x1
This ice machine has an easy-to-clean FoodZone that has an easy access hinged front door panel. A removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes are included in the machine to allow efficient and quick cleaning. A select number of components have been made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material. There is an integrated acoustical ice sensing probe on this unit that detects the ice thickness, ensuring uniform production of ice cubes.
The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0900A has a hinged front door that swings out for easy access to the ice inside. Made using the DuraTech® technology, the exterior of this ice machine head resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion, making it easier to be cleaned and maintained.
Main Features Include:
- Air Cooled Model
- 865 lbs. of production capacity per day
- Perfect to be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes
- Produces 3/8"x1
1/8"x7/8" half-size ice cubes
- easyTouch display shows operating status, real-time maintenance updates, cleaning reminders and has a programmable On/Off timer
- 30" width
- Easy-to-clean FoodZone with easy access front door panel
- Removable water-trough, curtain, distribution tube, sensing probes allow efficient and quick cleaning
- Select components made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial material
- Integrated acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness, to ensure uniform production
- Hinged front door swings out for easy access to the ice inside
- Exterior made using DuraTech® technology that resists dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Indicator on the display to help keep users abreast of the operational status
- Patented Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe technology that allows reliable operation in hard water conditions
- NSF and ENERGY STAR listed
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc D-570 is an ice machine storage bin perfect for the Manitowoc Indigo NXT cube ice machines as well as flaker and nugget machines. This ice bin has a smudge-resistant Duratech metal finish, which is easy to keep clean. The new polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the look of the ice inside the bin. The D570 ice storage bin includes an ergonomic NSF approved ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guard. The scoop has a 5.3 lb. capacity per scoop. Built-in scoop holder keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice. The door on this bin is angled 53 degrees to allow for easier access to ice, especially when scooping from the bottom. The door stays in the open position with the help of a unique cammed bin door self-latch. No worrying about getting fingers caught in a slamming door! This D570 bin has a 543 lbs. storage capacity. NSF listed.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||365 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Phase:||Single | Three|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!