Manitowoc Ice IYT0620A Indigo NXT Ice Machine, Half Dice, Air Cooled, 575 lbs. Production, 22"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Manitowoc IYT-0620A Indigo NXT™ Ice Machine is an Energy Star® qualified model designed for production and storage of ice on a larger scale. Designed to create half-size ice, this ice machine has a capacity to produce approximately 575 lbs. of 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half-size ice cubes in a 24-hour window (dependent on 50°F water and 70°F air). Manitowoc ice machine requires water temperature between 40°F and 90°F and ambient temperature between 40°F and 110°F. This air cooled ice machine comes with easyTouch° display touch screen for user-friendly operation. The programmable ice production function allows user to control the ice production during different hours of the day. The intelligent diagnostic system offers 24-hour maintenance and feedback for uninterrupted performance. The unique patented Acoustical ice sensing probe technology assures reliable performance even in challenging water and environmental conditions. The LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor prevents bacterial and yeast growth.
The Manitowoc Indigo NXT series ice machine has an innovative DuraTech® exterior over stainless body, which makes it easy to clean and prevents corrosion. It has hinged swinging door at the front to allow easy access to the produced ice. All parts of the ice machine are removable for easy maintenance and service. The Manitowoc ice machine uses CFC-free, eco-friendly R410A refrigerant. There are two (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V with 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection.
- Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A-161 Indigo Ice Machine is Energy Star® rated
- Production capacity: 575 lbs half-sized ice cubes in 24 hours
- Water temperature requirement: 40°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature requirement: 40°F to 110°F
- easyTouch° display touch screen for user-friendly operations
- Programmable ice production for added flexibility
- Intelligent diagnostic system
- Acoustical ice sensing probe technology
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor prevents bacterial and yeast growth
- Easy to clean and corrosion-resistant DuraTech® exterior
- Hinged swinging door at the front
- All parts are removable for easy maintenance and service
- CFC-free, eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V with 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx24-1/2"Dx21-1/2"H
- Weight: 156 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.