Manitowoc Ice IYT-1500A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 1800 lbs. Production, 48"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This Manitowoc IYT-1500A is a commercial ice machine. This model produces Half dice cubes. This Manitowoc IYT-1500A, Indigo NXT cuber head is Air cooled. This unit requires 208/230V power and is available in single or three phase models. This Manitowoc IYT-1500A produces 1800 lbs. of 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes in 24 hours. This production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water. This Manitowoc IYT-1500A ice maker uses Air-assist Harvest Technology to speed the ice harvest cycle. This feature lowers energy use. This Manitowoc IYT-1500A, known as a commercial cuber, is designed with easy to clean food zones. Select components include Alphasan antimicrobial compound to reduce growth of bacteria and yeast. This Manitowoc IYT-1500A Indigo NXT cuber has programmable production, cleaning and diagnostic capabilities. This unit can be paired with many ice bin to complete your commercial ice solution. Central Restaurant offers this Manitowoc IYT-1500A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc IYT-1500A has these main features:
- Indigo NXT Series cuber head
- Produces (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound
- 1800 lbs. production capacity. Based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
- Air Cooled. 48"Wx241⁄2"Dx291⁄2"H. 208/230V, single or three phase. 292 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 4 out of 28 in Cube Ice Machines 1400 Lb Prod.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 30|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.