Manitowoc Ice IYT-1200W Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Water Cooled, 1138 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Serve chilled drinks to customers without any delay with the Manitowoc Ice IYT-12000W Indigo NXT Ice Machine. Boasting a power-packed performance, this water-cooled ice machine features the best diagnostics, designed for continuously monitoring the ice productions. As compared to the previous models, this ice machine uses 5% less energy and an increased production by 22%. This 30"W Indigo NXT Cuber head makes everything easy about producing ice. The intelligent diagnostics system provides user with a 24-hour feedback and preventative maintenance for smooth operations. Ice producing capacity of this Ice Machine is 1138 lbs., suitable for large scale production.
Manitowoc's easyTouch screen Display makes it easy for the user to operate this machine by removing any scope of guesswork. At the time of challenging environmental and water conditions, there is an acoustical sensing probe to continue operations without interruptions. Under all kinds of environmental conditions, active sense of the machine ensures consistent ice harvest. With a programmable ice production system, user can shut down the ice machine during times when it's not required for saving energy and cost. LuminIce II growth inhibitor controls bacterial and yeast growth inside food zone to keep the machine clean for longer period. To keep the user informed about the same, this ice machine has an indicator display.
Boasting stainless steel exterior with clear-coating, there are reduced chances of dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion so that it is easy for users to clean the equipment afterwards. For easy cleaning and maintenance, Manitowoc's ice machine comes with hinged doors, distribution tube, sensing probes, detachable water trough, and curtain. The cleaning process can be quickly started with the push of a button that goes back to producing ice once the cleaning cycle ends.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc Ice model IYT-1200W Indigo NXT Ice Machine with top notch diagnostics to continuously monitor ice production
- 5% less energy consumption and increased production by 22%
- Ice production capacity: 1138 lb
- Water-cooled condenser
- Production capacity based on 50°F water and 70°F air
- 24-hour feedback and preventative maintenance
- easyTouch screen display to remove any scope of guesswork
- Acoustical sensing probe to continue operations during challenging environmental and water conditions
- Active sense ensures consistent ice harvest
- Programmable ice production system to shut down ice machine for saving energy and cost
- LuminIce II growth inhibitor to control bacterial and yeast growth inside food zone
- Stainless steel exterior with clear-coating to reduce chances of dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Features hinged doors, distribution tube, sensing probes, detachable water trough, and curtain
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 10 In Cube Ice Machines 1001 Lb To 1400 Lb Production.
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.