Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A-161 Indigo NXT Ice Maker with D-420 Bin, 575 Lbs. Ice Production, 383 Lbs. Storage
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT0620A-161 ice maker with D-420 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-250)
The Indigo NXT Series ice machine from Manitowoc is designed to keep your ice production reliable. With improvements in cleanability and programmability, your IYT0620A cuber head is easy to own and less expensive to operate!
The Manitowoc IYT0620A is an air cooled model showcasing new levels of performance. New NXT technology has resulted in an average of 31% lower energy consumption, up to 16% reduction in condenser water usage, and a 32% reduction in potable water usage. More ice production using fewer resources means lower cost of ownership over the life of this ice maker.
Features of the Manitowoc Indigo NXT IYT0620A Ice Cube Machine include:
- easyTouch® display provides icon-based touch screen, taking guesswork out of owning and operating your ice maker
- Programmable ice production lets you control when your ice machine is running during certain times of the day
- Hinge front door swings out for easy access
- Removable parts for fast and efficient cleaning
- Intelligent Diagnostics provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation
- DuraTech® exterior is corrosion resistant and is easier to keep clean
- Produces up to 575 lbs. of ice in 24 hours (based on 70° air and 50° water)
- Air cooled
- Makes half dice cubes
- Utilizes R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- NSF, cULus and CE listed
- ENERGY STAR® rated
Ice Bin: (#240-114)
This Manitowoc D-420 is an ice machine storage bin perfect for the Manitowoc Indigo NXT cube ice machines as well as flaker and nugget machines. This ice bin has a smudge-resistant Duratech metal finish, which is easy to keep clean. The new polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the look of the ice inside the bin. The door on this bin is angled 53 degrees to allow for easier access to ice, especially when scooping from the bottom. The door stays in the open position with the help of a unique cammed bin door self-latch. No worrying about getting fingers caught in a slamming door! The D420 ice storage bin includes an ergonomic NSF approved ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guard. The scoop has a 5.3 lb. capacity per scoop. Built-in scoop holder keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice. This D420 bin has a 383 lbs. storage capacity. NSF listed.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||383 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!