Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A-161 Ice Maker with D-570 Bin, 22"W
Pre-matched Head Unit, Bin and required adapter in one package!
This Manitowoc IYT-0620A-161 ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-250)
The Manitowoc IYT-0620A Indigo NXT™ Ice Machine is an Energy Star® qualified model designed for production and storage of ice on a larger scale. Designed to create half-size ice, this ice machine has a capacity to produce approximately 575 lbs. of 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half-size ice cubes in a 24-hour window (dependent on 50°F water and 70°F air). Manitowoc ice machine requires water temperature between 40°F and 90°F and ambient temperature between 40°F and 110°F. This air cooled ice machine comes with easyTouch° display touch screen for user-friendly operation. The programmable ice production function allows user to control the ice production during different hours of the day. The intelligent diagnostic system offers 24-hour maintenance and feedback for uninterrupted performance. The unique patented Acoustical ice sensing probe technology assures reliable performance even in challenging water and environmental conditions. The LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor prevents bacterial and yeast growth.
The Manitowoc Indigo NXT series ice machine has an innovative DuraTech® exterior over stainless body, which makes it easy to clean and prevents corrosion. It has hinged swinging door at the front to allow easy access to the produced ice. All parts of the ice machine are removable for easy maintenance and service. The Manitowoc ice machine uses CFC-free, eco-friendly R410A refrigerant. There are two (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V with 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection.
- Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A-161 Indigo Ice Machine is Energy Star® rated
- Production capacity: 575 lbs half-sized ice cubes in 24 hours
- Water temperature requirement: 40°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature requirement: 40°F to 110°F
- easyTouch° display touch screen for user-friendly operations
- Programmable ice production for added flexibility
- Intelligent diagnostic system
- Acoustical ice sensing probe technology
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor prevents bacterial and yeast growth
- Easy to clean and corrosion-resistant DuraTech® exterior
- Hinged swinging door at the front
- All parts are removable for easy maintenance and service
- CFC-free, eco-friendly R410A refrigerant
- (2) voltage options: 120V and 208/230V with 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx24-1/2"Dx21-1/2"H
- Weight: 156 lbs
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc D-570 is an ice machine storage bin perfect for the Manitowoc Indigo NXT cube ice machines as well as flaker and nugget machines. This ice bin has a smudge-resistant Duratech metal finish, which is easy to keep clean. The new polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the look of the ice inside the bin. The D570 ice storage bin includes an ergonomic NSF approved ice scoop with built-in knuckle and thumb guard. The scoop has a 5.3 lb. capacity per scoop. Built-in scoop holder keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice. The door on this bin is angled 53 degrees to allow for easier access to ice, especially when scooping from the bottom. The door stays in the open position with the help of a unique cammed bin door self-latch. No worrying about getting fingers caught in a slamming door! This D570 bin has a 543 lbs. storage capacity. NSF listed.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 19 out of 77 in Cube Ice Mach 401To 600Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||532 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!