Manitowoc Ice IYT-0600A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 650 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This air cooled Manitowoc Indigo NXT IYF-0600A allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. This product's patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the cycle, lowering energy use. This ice machine, Manitowoc IYF-0600A has easily accessible surface and parts for cleaning. This model features a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists dirt and fingerprints. This Manitowoc IYF-0600A has a 650 lbs. production capacity. This unit produces (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound. This Indigo™ Manitowoc IYF-0600A features Alphasan, an antimicrobial compound. This product is 208/230V, single phase. This Manitowoc IYF-0600A, known as an ice maker, is air cooled. This Indigo™ unit uncomplicates everything about the ice making process. This Manitowoc IYF-0600A measures 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. This model weighs 208 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IYF-0600A with free shipping!
This Manitowoc IYF-0600A has these main features:
- 650 lbs. production capacity Based on 70°F and 50°F water in 24 hours
- 208/230V, single phase. 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 208 lbs.
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy water and consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 1 out of 44 in Cube Ice Mach 601To1000Lb Prod.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 30|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.