Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500W Indigo Ice Machine - Half Dice, Water Cooled, 535 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500W Indigo Ice Machine combines intuition and innovation to deliver perfectlysized ice cubes in high quantities. Designed for operators at commercial foodservice settings, this machine has preventive diagnostics that continuouslyself-monitorfor reliable ice production. Its improved programmability and cleanability make this ice machine cost-effective to operate. With 12% of energy consumption and a 23% reduction in condenser water usage, the operational cost has gone down drastically. TheeasyTouchdisplay features a new icon-based touch screen that is highly intuitive. Easy to program, users can set off time for the machine to save on electricity costs. A daily production volume can be easily set on the machine for a consistent performance.
IYT-0500W features an easy-to-cleanFoodZonewith a hingedfront door that swings out for easy access. A removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water pump, and water probe are also included in the machine for fast and efficient cleaning. All these components are constructed fromAlphaSanantimicrobial material. The diagnostics provide 24 hours of feedback, ensuring trouble-free operation. It has the Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe patented technology that ensures reliable operation in hard water conditions. For superior corrosion-resistance, the ice machine has theDuraTech® stainless steel exterior.
Its innovative clear-coat makes it fingerprint and dirt-resistant. For effective control over bacteria and yeast growth inside the cabin interior, the machine features theLuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor technology. The technology keeps theFoodZoneclean for longer periods while the new indicator in the display notifies users on the operational status of the machine.
- Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500W Indigo Ice Machine designed to deliver perfectly sized ice cubes in high quantities
- Designed for operators at commercial foodservice settings
- Preventive diagnostics continuously monitors itself for reliable ice production
- Improved programmability and cleanability make it cost-effective
- 12% reduction in energy consumption and 23% reduction in condenser water usage
- easyTouch display with a new highly-intuitive icon-based touch screen
- Users can set an off time for the machine to save on electricity costs
- Daily production volume can be set for consistent performance
- Easy-to-clean FoodZone with a hinged front door that swings out for easy access
- Removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water pump, and water probe for fast and efficient cleaning
- Components are constructed from AlphaSan antimicrobial material
- Diagnostics provide 24 hours of feedback, ensuring trouble-free operation
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe patented technology ensures reliable operation in hard water conditions
- DuraTech® stainless steel exterior for superior corrosion-resistance
- Innovative clear-coat makes it fingerprint and dirt-resistant
- LuminIce® II Growth Inhibitor technology for effective control over bacteria and yeast growth inside the cabin interior
- Technology keeps the FoodZone clean for longer periods
- New indicator in the display notifies users on the operational status of the machines
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.