Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500A Ice Maker with B-570 Bin Package - 560 lb. Production Capacity, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT-0500A ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. The head unit features an easyTouch® display with an icon-based touch screen for easy control. Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This cuber produces half dice ice cubes and allows for programmable production volume for maximum efficiency.
Head Unit (#240-258) Product Features:
- Production capacity 550 lbs. per 24 hours
- Produces 96 Half dice cubes per pound ( Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water)
- 180 lbs.
- Air cooled compressor
- Select components made of AlphaSan® antimicrobial which reduces the growth of bacteria, mildew, and yeast
- Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology that speeds the harvest cycle
- Single phase
Ice Bin: (#240-086) Features:
- Storage capacity 532 lbs.
- This unit includes four 6" adjustable legs and an internal ice scoop holder
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech® stainless exterior
- Interior coated with AlphaSan®
- NSF Listed
50"Hx 30"Wx 34"D 126 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||532 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!