Manitowoc Ice IYT-0450A Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Air Cooled, 490 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
This air cooled Manitowoc IYT-0450A allows for production levels to be set by the day or time. This product has a patented air-assist Harvest Technology to speed the ice cycle, lowering energy use. This ice maker, Manitowoc IYT-0450A has easily accessible parts on the front of the machine. This model features a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A is single phase and has a 490 lbs. production capacity. This unit creates (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound. This Indigo NXT Series Manitowoc IYT-0450A features alphasan antimicrobial compound. This product monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A, known as an ice machine, measures 30"Wx24"Dx211⁄2"H. This item has customizable ice production levels. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A can control energy and water consumption. This model has service and support to keep operations running smoothly. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IYT-0450A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc IYT-0450A has these main features:
- Intelligent Dianostics: Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine
- Easy to Clean Foodzone: Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial
- Programmable Ice Production – Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume
- DuraTech® Exterior: Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
- Single phase. Half dice. Air cooling. 490 lbs. production capacity
- 30"Wx24"Dx211⁄2"H. 170 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.