Manitowoc Ice IYT-0450A-161 Ice Maker with D-400 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT-0450A-161 ice maker with D-400 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-254)
Combining efficiency with effectiveness, Manitowoc Ice IYT-0450A Indigo NXT Ice Machine is essential equipment for busy commercial settings. This high-quality machine has a production capacity of 490 lbs. every day and can be used in pubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes. It produces 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half-size ice cubes
Ice Bin: (#240-097)
The Manitowoc Ice D-400 Ice Bin is designed for bulk storage of ice and keeps your ice stalks loaded at all times. Featuring a durable metal finish, it is easy to clean and maintain and lends a classy appearance as well. The new polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner highlights the look of the ice inside the bin. The door of the ice bin remains at an angle of 53 degrees when opened, allowing easy access to the ice inside the bin. It stays open with a cammed bin door self-latch that acts as a convenient and practical option and prevents slamming of door unnecessarily.
The Manitowoc Ice D400 ice storage bin includes an ergonomic ice scoop that is NSF approved. The ice scoop also comes with built-in knuckle and thumb guard. It includes 5.3 lb. capacity per scoop. It includes a built-in scoop holder that keeps the ice scoop handle above the ice. This D400 bin has a 365 lbs. storage capacity and is NSF listed.
- Styled with an easy-to-clean metal finish
- Includes a polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner
- Door on this bin is angled 53 degrees for easy access to ice
- Door stays open with self-latch
- 5.3 lb. capacity ice scoop includes built-in knuckle and thumb guard
- It includes a built-in scoop holder
- 365 lb. Capacity, 30"Wx34"Dx38"H
- NSF listed
- Includes three year parts and labor warranty
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||365 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!