Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161 Indigo NXT Ice Maker with SPA-160-161 Bin, 22"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
The Manitowoc IYT-0420A-161 Indigo™ NXT Ice Maker is ideal for bars, cafes, nightclubs, and restaurants to ensure that they don't run out of ice, especially during peak hours. This ice machine ensures maximum ice production in minimum time. The machine with 460 lbs production capacity can produce (96) half-sized cubes per pound. This production level is achieved with 41% reduced energy consumption, 34% reduced condenser water usage, and 21% reduced portable water usage. The ice production can be programmed depending on the daily requirement for saving cost and energy. The easyTouch® display and intelligent diagnostics offer 24-hour preventive service eliminate any guess work related to the machine operation and service. The machine features LuminIce⪚ II growth inhibitor and AlphaSan® antimicrobial compound in some components to prevent bacterial growth.
Manitowoc IYT-0420A-161 Ice Maker includes a SPA-160-161 bin to store up to 120 lbs ice so that there is no shortage of ice. This ice bin features a rocking chute dispenser with on/off push button for quick ice dispensing and minimal spillage. The polyurethane insulation and polyethylene lining of the bin ensure ice shape retention by stopping warm air from entering inside. The storage bin has a durable stainless steel exterior that resists fingerprints for quick cleaning. A 6 ft cord and plug set is included in this machine and requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for bars, pubs, restaurants, and cafes
- Maximum ice production in minimum time
- Production capacity: 460 lbs in 24 hours
- Programmable ice production for customized output
- easyTouch® display eliminates guesswork easyTouch® display
- 24-hour preventive intelligent diagnostics
- LuminIce⪚ II growth inhibitor and AlphaSan® antimicrobial compound prevents bacterial growth
- Bin stores up to 120 lbs ice
- Rocking chute dispenser for quick ice dispensing
- Polyurethane insulation and polyethylene lining
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- 6" legs ensure stability
- 6 ft cord and plug set
- Electrical connection: 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx31"Dx75"H
- Weight: 318 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Bin Storage:||120 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!