Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161 Indigo NXT Ice Maker with SPA-160-161 Bin, 22"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT-0420A-161 ice maker with SPA-160-161 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-242)
This Manitowoc IYT-0420A is a 22" Wide Indigo Series Ice Machine. This model produces 96 half dice cubes per pound. This Manitowoc IYT-0420A cuber head allows production levels to customized daily or weekly. You will always have the right amount of ice available. This Manitowoc IYT-0420A is Air cooled and produces 460 lbs. each 24 hours. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water. This Half Dice Ice Machine, Manitowoc IYT-0420A features a corrosion-resistant exterior. This model has dimensions of 22"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H and weighs 152 lbs. This Manitowoc IYT-0420A, like all cuber heads, require a storage bin. Central Restaurant Products offers a variety of options. This Manitowoc IYT-0420A Half Dice Ice machine comes in 120V single phase configuration. Indigo™ NXT series machines include Intelligent Diagnostics, Easy-to-Read Read Displays, Active Clean, Ice Assurance and Energy Management. Central Restaurant Products offers the Manitowoc IYT-0420A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc IYT-0420A has these main features:
- 22"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 152 lbs. Single phase. Half dice. Air cooling.
- 460 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
- (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound
- Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Ice Bin: (#240-157)
120 lbs. storage bin capacity. Stainless steel exterior. Polyethylene bin liner and polyurethane insulation keep ice longer. Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces spillage with quick on/off push-button activation. 22"Wx315/16"Dx54"H (includes 6" legs). Single phase. 6 ft. cord and plug included. 166 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 13 out of 49 in Cube Ice Mach Up To 400Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||120 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 30|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!