Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161 Indigo NXT Ice Maker with D-420 Bin, 22"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A-161 is an Indigo NXT Series ice cube machine designed for businesses that demand high volumes of ice cubes throughout the day. Designed with innovative features, this air-cooled ice machine will make a great choice for any foodservice or hospitality establishment. This air cooled ice maker machine does not require any additional water costs to operate, which makes it a cost-efficient choice for any business.
This reliable 22" wide ice maker unit is capable of producing 460 lbs. ice cubes every 24 hours at 70°F air temperature and 50°F water temperature and 375 lbs. ice cubes every 24 hours at 90°F air temperature and 70°F water temperature. The cube head of the unit can produce an impressive (96) half dice cubes per pound and allows production levels to be customized daily or weekly.
The unit offers easy control navigation thanks to its illuminated easyTouch® display that uses easy-to-understand icons and intuitive touch screen operation. The state-of-the-art diagnostics feedback system provides 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic information for reliable, trouble-free operation. The DuraTech™ clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion. Some of the integral components can be removed for easy cleaning. Select components, including the distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are built with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to minimize the growth of bacteria between cleanings. This impressive model significantly lowers overall energy consumption, potable water usage, and condenser water usage as compared to other Indigo Series models.
This Manitowoc IYT-0420A comes with a D-420 ice storage bin that has a holding capacity of 383 lbs. It comes with an ergonomically designed scoop that can hold 5.3 lbs. ice. The built-in guard of the scoop assure no contact between the operator's hands and the ice. A self-latching door provides access to the ice bin. The unit is NSF Listed to meet exceptional sanitation requirements.
Main Features Include:
- Can make a maximum of 460 lbs of ice cubes per day
- Programmable ice production
- (96) 3/8"x11/8"x7/8" half dice cubes per pound
- Intelligent diagnostics for 24-hour preventative maintenance
- easyTouch display for simple and intuitive operation
- AlphaSan antimicrobial material for added sanitation
- DuraTech technology exterior for corrosion-, fingerprints- resistance
- Runs on R-410a refrigerant
- Includes a D-420 ice bin with 383 lbs capacity
- Dimensions: 22"Wx24-1/2"Dx21-1/2"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Bin Storage:||383 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!