Manitowoc Ice IYF-0900W Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Water Cooled, 879 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Pour ice cubes in every cocktail, mocktail, and coffee with the Manitowoc Ice IYF-0900W Indigo NXT Ice Machine. This intelligent water-cooled ice machine boasts top notch diagnostics, designed to continuously monitor the production of ice. This cuber head gives user the flexibility of setting production levels by time of the day or day of the week so that there is minimum waste. For reduced energy consumption and speedy ice harvest cycle, Manitowoc's Ice Machine comes with patented Air-assist harvest technology. The intelligent diagnostics system provides user with 24-hour feedback and preventative maintenance for smooth operations. Ice producing capacity of this Ice Machine is 879 lbs., suitable for large scale production.
Manitowoc's easyTouch screen display makes it easy for the user to operate this machine by removing any scope of guesswork. At the time of challenging environmental and water conditions, there is an acoustical sensing probe to continue operations without interruptions. Under all kinds of environmental conditions, active sense of the machine ensures consistent ice harvest. With programmable ice production system, the user can shut down the ice machine during certain times when not required for saving energy and cost. LuminIce II growth inhibitor controls bacterial and yeast growth inside food zone to keep the machine clean for a longer period. To keep the user informed about the same, this ice machine has an indicator display.
Boasting stainless steel exterior with clear coating, there are reduced chances of dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion so that it is easy for users to clean the equipment afterwards. For easy cleaning and maintenance, Manitowoc's ice machine comes with hinged doors, distribution tube, sensing probes, detachable water trough, and curtain. Cleaning process can be quickly started with a push of a button that goes back to producing ice once the cleaning cycle ends.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc Ice model IYF-0900W Indigo NXT Ice Machine with top notch diagnostics to continuously monitor ice production
- Flexible setting of production levels by time of the day or day of the week
- Reduced energy consumption and speedy ice harvest cycle with patented Air-assist harvest technology
- 24-hour feedback and preventative maintenance
- easyTouch screen display to remove guesswork
- Acoustical sensing probe to continue operations during challenging environmental and water conditions
- Active sense ensures consistent ice harvest
- Programmable ice production system to shut down ice machine for saving energy and cost
- LuminIce II growth inhibitor to control bacterial and yeast growth inside food zone
- Stainless steel exterior with clear-coating to reduce chances of dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Features hinged doors, distribution tube, sensing probes, detachable water trough, and curtain
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!