Manitowoc Ice IYF-0600W Indigo Ice Machine - Half Dice, Water Cooled, 700 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
The Manitowoc IYF-0600W Indigo NXT cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 210 lbs. 208/230V, single phase. Half dice. Water cooling. 700 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
Product ranks 7 out of 44 in Cube Ice Mach 601To1000Lb Prod.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.