Manitowoc Ice IY-0606W-261 Ice Maker with B-570 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IY-0606W-261 ice maker with B-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-305)
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 30"Wx241/2"Dx211/2"H. 210 lbs. 208/230V, single phase. Half dice. Water cooling. 635 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(96) 3/8"x11/8"x7/8" half dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc B-570 is a 430 lbs. ice bin. This unit is compatible with many S-Series ice machines. This Manitowoc B-570 measures 30"Wx34"Dx50"H and weighs 126 lbs. This model includes 6" Legs (adjustable). This Manitowoc B-570, known as an ice bin, features a patented hold-open hinged door design for added convenience. This model has a 430 lbs. storage capacity. This Manitowoc B-570 storage bin includes an internal ice scoop holder. The design offers a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. This Manitowoc B-570 ice storage bin may require an ice machine deflector. The interior features a seamless poly bin liner for easy cleanability. Central Restaurant Products offers the Manitowoc B-570 with free shipping.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 19 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||430 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!