Manitowoc Ice IY-0525W-161 Ice Maker with B-400 Bin,30"Wx34"Dx38"H
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IY-0525W-161 ice maker with B-400 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-251)
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 22"Wx241/2"Dx211/2"H. 157 lbs. Single phase. Half dice. Water cooling. 485 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(96) 3/8"x11/8"x7/8" half dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish
- Seamless poly interior bin liner
- Internal ice scoop holder included
- 290 lbs. capacity. 30"Wx34"Dx38"H. Includes 6" Legs. 102 lbs.
Ice Bin: (#240-097)
This Manitowoc B-400 is an ice machine storage bin. This model has a capacity of 290 lbs. This Manitowoc B-400, known as a ice bin, has a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish. This exterior resists fingerprints and dirt. This Manitowoc B-400 storage bin has a seamless poly interior liner for easy cleanability. This unit includes an internal ice scoop holder. This Manitowoc B-400 has a patented hold-open hinged door design for added convenience. This model has soft durometer trim around opening to help silence bin door closing. This Manitowoc B-400, ice maker storage bin measures 30"Wx34"Dx38"H. This model weighs 102 lbs. This Manitowoc B-400 cuber bin works with head units up to 1200 lbs. production.
This Manitowoc B-400 has these main features:
Required Bin Adapter: (#240-174)
Package includes the matched bin adapter required to attach this head unit to the bin.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
|Bin Storage:||297 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!