Manitowoc Ice IY-0525W -161 Ice Maker with D-570 Bin
Pre-matched Head Unit, Bin and required adapter in one package!
This Manitowoc IY-0525W-161 ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-251)
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 22"Wx241/2"Dx211/2"H. 157 lbs. Single phase. Half dice. Water cooling. 485 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(96) 3/8"x11/8"x7/8" half dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc D-570 is an ice machine storage bin perfect for the Manitowoc Indigo NXT cube ice machines as well as flaker and nugget machines. This ice bin has a smudge-resistant Duratech metal finish, which is easy to keep clean. The new polyurethane Artic Blue bin liner accentuates the look of the ice inside the bin. 543 lbs. storage capacity. NSF Listed.
Required Bin Adapter: (#240-174)
Package includes the matched bin adapter required to attach this head unit to the bin.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
|Bin Storage:||532 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Cord & Plug:|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!