Manitowoc Ice IY-0454A-161 Ice Maker with B-570 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT-0450A-161 ice maker with D-570 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-254)
This air cooled Manitowoc IYT-0450A allows for production levels to be set by the day or time. This product has a patented air-assist Harvest Technology to speed the ice cycle, lowering energy use. This ice maker, Manitowoc IYT-0450A has easily accessible parts on the front of the machine. This model features a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A is single phase and has a 490 lbs. production capacity. This unit creates (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound. This Indigo NXT Series Manitowoc IYT-0450A features alphasan antimicrobial compound. This product monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A, known as an ice machine, measures 30"Wx24"Dx211⁄2"H. This item has customizable ice production levels. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A can control energy and water consumption. This model has service and support to keep operations running smoothly. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IYT-0450A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc IYT-0450A has these main features:
- Intelligent Dianostics: Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine
- Easy to Clean Foodzone: Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial
- Programmable Ice Production – Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume
- DuraTech® Exterior: Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
- Single phase. Half dice. Air cooling. 490 lbs. production capacity
- 30"Wx24"Dx211⁄2"H. 170 lbs.
Ice Bin: (#240-086)
This Manitowoc D-570 is a commercial ice bin with storage capacity for 532 lbs. of ice. The D-570 model is compatible with many different Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines but may require an adaptor or ice machine deflector (see the Specification Sheet for details). This unit includes four 6" adjustable legs and an internal ice scoop holder. The exterior of the Manitowoc D-570 has a durable, corrosion-resistant DuraTech™stainless finish. The interior of the bin is coated with AlphaSan, an antimicrobial compound that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast. Central Restaurant Products has the Manitowoc D-570 ice bin in stock and available for free, same-day shipping.
- Capacity: 532 lbs.
- AlphaSan Antimicrobial Coating
- Seamless Blue poly interior bin lining
- NSF Listed
- Height: 50"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 34"
- Product Weight: 126 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
Product ranks 15 out of 77 in Cube Ice Mach 401To 600Lb Prod.
|Bin Storage:||532 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!