Manitowoc Ice IY-0454A-161 Ice Maker with B-400 Bin, 30"W
Ice Maker Head Unit with Expertly Matched Bin
This Manitowoc IYT-0450A-161 ice maker with D-400 bin package includes one of our best selling Ice Maker head units expertly paired with a matching ice bin. We take the guesswork out of the equation and include everything you need to start making ice. For additional product information or configurations, please talk with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293.
Head Unit: (#240-254)
This air cooled Manitowoc IYT-0450A allows for production levels to be set by the day or time. This product has a patented air-assist Harvest Technology to speed the ice cycle, lowering energy use. This ice maker, Manitowoc IYT-0450A has easily accessible parts on the front of the machine. This model features a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A is single phase and has a 490 lbs. production capacity. This unit creates (96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound. This Indigo NXT Series Manitowoc IYT-0450A features alphasan antimicrobial compound. This product monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A, known as an ice machine, measures 30"Wx24"Dx211⁄2"H. This item has customizable ice production levels. This Manitowoc IYT-0450A can control energy and water consumption. This model has service and support to keep operations running smoothly. Central Restaurant Products offers this Manitowoc IYT-0450A with free shipping.
This Manitowoc IYT-0450A has these main features:
- Intelligent Dianostics: Provides 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation
- easyTouch® Display - New icon based touch screen takes the guess work out of owning and operating an ice machine
- Easy to Clean Foodzone: Hinge front door swing out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe and water pump for fast and efficient cleaning. Selected components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial
- Programmable Ice Production – Now its super easy to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day to save money with fluctuating electrical rates. Also programmable by daily ice production volume
- DuraTech® Exterior: Provides superior corrosion resistant above stainless steel. Innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
- Single phase. Half dice. Air cooling. 490 lbs. production capacity
- 30"Wx24"Dx211⁄2"H. 170 lbs.
Ice Bin: (#240-097)
This Manitowoc D-400 is an ice machine storage bin. This model has a capacity of 365 lbs. This Manitowoc D-400, known as a ice bin, has a corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish. This exterior resists fingerprints and dirt. This Manitowoc D-400 storage bin has a seamless poly arctic blue interior liner for easy cleanability. This unit includes an internal ice scoop holder. This Manitowoc D-400 has a patented hold-open hinged door design for added convenience. This model has soft durometer trim around opening to help silence bin door closing. Ergonomic NSF approved ice scoop included with built-in knuckle and thumb guard. Approximately 5.3 lbs. per scoop. This Manitowoc D-400, ice maker storage bin measures 30"Wx34"Dx38"H. This model weighs 91 lbs. This Manitowoc D-400 cuber bin works with head units up to 1200 lbs. production. Some models may require an adapter (ask your Product Consultant). Central Restaurant offers this Manitowoc D-400 with free shipping.
This Manitowoc D-400 has these main features:
- Built-in side grips allow you to lift the bin door from anywhere you are standing, even with one hand free
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish
- Seamless poly interior bin liner
- Internal ice scoop holder included
- 365 lbs. capacity. 30"Wx34"Dx38"H. Includes 6" Legs. 91 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR; THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON BIN
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Bin Storage:||365 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!